Engaging, fun and active gymnastics lessons where the main focus is on learning new skills in a challenging and rewarding environment. These lessons focus on a mixture of fundamental movement skills, strength work, rhythmic gymnastics, and composition. Students work independently and collaboratively throughout the 10-week program.
We love all sports and have great ways to teach your students the skills and movements needed to play them. From basic FMS for K-2, transitional skills with years 3 and 4 and team skills and tactics in 5 and 6. We always have plenty of equipment to keep participation and engagement levels high.
New moves, new skills, and a new sense of confidence through dance! Our dance program is designed to engage students at all skill levels. Students will learn a full hip-hop routine whilst gaining an understanding of all the elements of dance.
Fit Futures’ respected RFF program has long been recognized for its high quality and organization. Our staff consistency ensures they are there year after year for your school, becoming part of your school community. Your school’s needs are our priority, so we take the time to get to know your students and staff.
With our full RFF program, we will provide you with yearly PDHPE reports, scope, and sequence and stage-specific assessments. We will take each class from their teachers, giving them well deserved RFF time. Your students will get active, whilst learning and having fun with us! You can trust us to deliver high quality lessons that will develop stage-specific skills, and improve the health and social wellbeing of your students.
Why Fit Futures?
- Providing consistent teachers and coaches
- Great communication from our staff to your staff and students
- Flexibility in programs and timetabling
- PBL (Positive Behaviour Learning) teaching
- Clear assessments and PDHPE report
- All staff are first aid trained
Extra services we offer:
Would you like additional RFF time? Or just want more from your provider?
We can provide:
- Programs in resilience and wellbeing
- Olympic style days and fun gala days carnivals
- Online dance programs
- Leadership, dance and fitness days
- Additional coaches to support teachers if required
- Organisation and execution of Year 6 leavers events and discos
- Year 6 leavers shirts
- Home learning PDHPE lessons
Professional development for teachers in areas such as:
- Behaviour for learning
- Student progress
- Inclusive and differentiated lessons
- Creating engaging curriculum compliant lessons and programs
- Class brain breaks and quick activities
- Sporting technique clinics